Re: GNOME DVCS Survey Results

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 11:48 AM, John Carr <john carr unrouted co uk> wrote:
> I'm not a complete idiot - if it was going to be a "degraded,
> bastardized form" of Git I wouldn't waste my time on it. I suppose I
> might be an evil genius stalling for "Bazaar DS9" to be written (sorry
> for the very bad joke that probably only i get...).

I don't think you're an idiot. I think you're quite smart.

Can you please tell us exactly what your words, "This is a price that
a maintainer pays for using Git and one reason why eventually they
might decide to (and have the option to) switch to using Bazaar," mean
and to which git features you are planning on this statement applying
to encourage people to use bzr?

Or do you mean that you taking that sentence back?

Also, can you tell us if Canonical is directing you to work on this?