Re: [URGENT] wrong gconf key description in gnome-session

Il giorno ven, 13/02/2009 alle 09.14 -0500, Dan Winship ha scritto:

> No, "gets restarted automatically if it exits" and "gets started when
> you log in even if it's not part of the session" are completely
> independent, and the problem was that the required-components key was
> implying that it controlled the former, when actually it controls the
> latter. ("Gets restarted when it exits" is controlled by the autorestart
> key, as Matthias noted.)

Hmmm, so the change I've committed is wrong??!!???

        List of components that are required as part of the session.
        (Each element names a key under
        "/desktop/gnome/session/required_components"). To be a required
        component of the session means that removing a required
        component from a running session (for instance killing related
        process), gnome-session will start it next time you log in
        anyway.