Re: Enabling automake silent-rules by default
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Enabling automake silent-rules by default
- Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:49:33 -0400
On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 2:06 PM, Behdad Esfahbod<behdad behdad org> wrote:
> Many modules have already been adding support for automake silent rules, but
> turned off by default.
> I just pushed changes to pango and vte to enable silent rules by default.
> That's a much saner default, and allows catching warnings easily. I like to
> suggest everyone does the same.
For the projects I maintain, I prefer the default to remain verbose.
] [Thread Prev