Re: Tracker, Zeitgeist, Couchdb...where is the problem ?

2009/8/19 Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 6:49 PM, Seif Lotfy<seif lotfy com> wrote:
> Problem with thinking of these tecnologies as what wil lit give the user is
> a wrong approach IMHO.

'Designing' the next desktop by picking the cool-sounding technologies
to base it on first and leaving the user experience as something to be
worked out later is a disaster in the making. We can not do things
this way.

I never said pick the cool sounding, If the appliaiton providing good user experience uses a technology to do that then this technology should be considered!
We need applications that make use of these technologies first then we can decide which tehcnology is better! Basically the better application will push the technology behind it!