Re: New module proposal: tracker

On 18/08/09 17:03, Jamie McCracken wrote:
On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 16:57 +0100, Martyn Russell wrote:
We already do that. But some projects have a LOT of directories ;)

do we? It still indexes all source files for me. Just to be clear I mean
skipping a directory called Gnome if it contains a hidden .git or .svn
folder

Well, we skip all .git and .svn directories. We also have the ability to skip all directories with those children too. But it isn't used that way yet.

--
Regards,
Martyn