Re: Move back 2.27.1 one week?
- From: Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org>
- To: John Carr <john carr unrouted co uk>
- Cc: GNOME 2 release team <release-team gnome org>, Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>, Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Move back 2.27.1 one week?
- Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:57:26 +0200
John Carr wrote:
> Can we selectively roll back JHBuild modules that are failing because
> of broken Git repositories to point at SVN? Seems nicer than breaking
> jhbuild build?
I would have done this if I knew it would still be broken today, but
today, just like days ago, I hope the matter to be resolved quickly,
so I am still not inclined to modifying the modulesets...
Oh the inerty.
] [Thread Prev