Re: On autogenerated ChangeLog

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
<zeenix gmail com> wrote:
[...]
>  Dude, we have moved to git and you are still talking of versioned
> ChangeLog and favoring large patches?

With a tool like git, you should be at least able to generate a single
reviewable patch, large or small, and thats reviewable, yes.

Versioned ChangeLog is a matter of trust, Id personally rather
take care of it and revision it by hand, I didnt ask other people
to do so, this is what I will do though (also, merging changes
in a ChangeLog cannot be difficlult, definitly not more difficult
than merging sources).

Cheers,
        -Tristan