Re: git and jhbuildrc

I just answered:

> Diego Escalante Urrelo wrote:
>
> > was wondering if you have had any chance to find out how to tell
> > jhbuild (via jhbuildrc) to build an especific branch/tag of your
> > project.
>
> [...]
>
> On a serious note, please do file a bug report against jhbuild,
> I may not have time this weekend but someone else may.

Not much time so I went ahead immediately and added some support,
you can now do things like:

  branches['empathy'] = ('git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/user/cassidy/empathy', 'tp-tube')
  branches['empathy'] = ('empathy', 'gnome-2-24')
  branches['empathy'] = (None, 'gnome-2-24')

If you want anything else, bugzilla is open.

        Frederic