Re: Git day minus 1

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Kalle Vahlman <kalle vahlman gmail com> wrote:

Hi Kalle,

> Probably that's why it links to Git Community Book and other resources...

please don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to be harsh or anything, I'm
sure I'll love git and I'm really grateful to Owen and the team that
have stand up and finally made both, the decision about the tool and
the actual work to make it happen.

That said I think one of the major point in not loosing any
contributor and instead gain new ones, is to have a documentation on
the new tools that rocks, I've always contributed documentation in the
areas I could, unfortunately this time I would made good use of docs
about the new infrastructure (in the gnome context) and how to get the
most out of it. RTFM in this case just does not apply very well...

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti
GNOME Foundation member