Re: GTK adjustement changes create incompatible behaviour between versions?

Le lundi 22 septembre 2008, à 16:56 +0200, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> And I've created patches for quite some modules:
>   http://tmp.vuntz.net/adjustpatches/
>
> accerciser.patch
> anjuta.patch
> dasher.patch
> deskbar-applet.patch
> eog.patch
> evolution.patch
> file-roller.patch
> gcalctool.patch
> gedit.patch
> gnome-applets.patch
> gnome-games.patch
> gnome-nettool.patch
> gnome-sharp.patch
> gnome-system-tools.patch
> gtkhtml.patch
> hamster-applet.patch
> mousetweaks.patch
> orca.patch
> seahorse.patch
> seahorse-plugins.patch
> vino.patch
>
> It's probably a good idea to double-check them to be sure I didn't do
> something wrong.
>
> Note that it only fixes glade/ui files. If the code is wrong, then we
> have to fix it too... Doing a giant grep for this at the moment.

This is probably missing some stuff and there are probably false
positives (GtkAdjustment which are used for widgets for which it's fine
to work this way), but it help to know where to look if we want to fix
this in GNOME:

grep of usage of GtkAdjustment API which might be wrong:
http://tmp.vuntz.net/adjustpatches/gtk_adjustment_.txt

grep of direct access to page_size (which might contain some
non-GtkAdjustment results):
http://tmp.vuntz.net/adjustpatches/set-page_size.txt

Vincent

--