Re: GTK adjustement changes create incompatible behaviour between versions?

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 4:56 PM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le lundi 22 septembre 2008, à 16:50 +0200, Patryk Zawadzki a écrit :
>> > Could work, especially since we have a list of files that might need to
>> > be fixed.
>>
>> Ok, first patch is attached - putting the end to the root of all evil
>> - glade3 itself.
>
> And I've created patches for quite some modules:
>  http://tmp.vuntz.net/adjustpatches/

> dasher.patch

This one looks like it touches some sliders instead of spin buttons,
if these behave like scrollbars then page_size should be set to the
handle length in units (as you don't want the handle to move past the
end nor the end, you restrict values to MIN, MAX - HANDLE).

--
Patryk Zawadzki