Re: GSD should not housekeep the thumbnails

On Tue, 2008-09-16 at 13:34 +0200, Matteo Settenvini wrote:
> Since f-spot has peculiar needs, maybe it'll make sense to move its
> thumbnail cache somewhere around there.

There's nothing that peculiar with f-spot there. It's just the defaults
in g-s-d that are not very sane and the house keeping is a bit more
aggressive than what I would like (even when I don't use f-spot, I still
wouldn't like to see my thumbnails regenerated that frequently).

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>