Re: Bump gtk-vnc dependency
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Jonh Wendell" <jwendell gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bump gtk-vnc dependency
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:02:08 -0400
On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 10:27 AM, Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org> wrote:
> Hi, folks.
> Can I update vinagre dependency on gtk-vnc to 0.3.7, which was released
> This release fixes two vinagre bugs:
> - Support for scaling down: I have a patch prepared for Vinagre since
> June, it's just waiting this gtk-vnc release.
> - Black Screen connection to an UltraVNC server
> I'd really like to release Vinagre 2.24 with those 2 bugs fixed.
Obviously, bumping the recommended version to 0.3.7 is fine in any case.
Does vinagre build with 0.3.6, or is there a hard dep on 0.3.7 ? If it
i is a hard dep, then I personally think bumping the minimum version
to 0.3.7 is
] [Thread Prev