Re: Bump gtk-vnc dependency
- From: "Peteris Krisjanis" <pecisk gmail com>
- To: "Jonh Wendell" <jwendell gnome org>
- Cc: GNOME Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Bump gtk-vnc dependency
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 17:50:40 +0300
I am not decision maker, but as Vinagre user from begining, this is
"must have", because scaling down is really a killer feature of VNC
player. It would rock to have 2.24 with such feature. Huuuuge thanks
John and gtk-vnc team for delivering this.
Heavily seconded :)
Just two euro cents,
2008/9/5 Jonh Wendell <jwendell gnome org>:
> Hi, folks.
> Can I update vinagre dependency on gtk-vnc to 0.3.7, which was released
> This release fixes two vinagre bugs:
> - Support for scaling down: I have a patch prepared for Vinagre since
> June, it's just waiting this gtk-vnc release.
> - Black Screen connection to an UltraVNC server
> I'd really like to release Vinagre 2.24 with those 2 bugs fixed.
> Jonh Wendell
> desktop-devel-list mailing list
> desktop-devel-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev