Re: GDM version used for GNOME 2.24?

Am Donnerstag, den 04.09.2008, 17:02 -0500 schrieb Diego Escalante
Urrelo:
> On 9/4/08, Germán Póo-Caamaño <gpoo gnome org> wrote:
> >
> >  I have seen her interchanging tips with other Gnome users (men and
> >  women, but mostly women) and how they use some applications.  That is a
> >  whole experience by itself.
> >

> That's the whole point, actual users enjoy this kind of stuff, they
> like to share themes and wallpapers and cool tricks they find.
> Also, please remember that most people is not like us and usually log
> in daily and not once a month or week. So the greeter is quite
> visible.

You say daily?
Understatement!
I login several times a day!

Am I the only one who turns of computers when not using them?
Am I that much of an environment freak? Well, I know I am not!

Ciao,
Mathias
--
Mathias Hasselmann <mathias hasselmann gmx de>
Openismus GmbH: http://www.openismus.com/