Re: DVCS

Ysgrifennodd Richard Hughes:
> I've tried bazaar, but it was too slow, and

Please, can we not rehash all the "Bazaar was too slow back when I tried
it in 1905!" and "git is so complicated you need a PhD in
torvaldsology!" arguments in this thread?  We've done them all a million
times already and there's nothing new to be said.  This thread is about
how to make the decision, about who should be asked and how, not
advocacy about which decision to make.

Thomas
--
Thomas Thurman, tthurman at gnome, http://blogs.gnome.org/tthurman
The vending machine is far too heavy to move.