Re: Prototyping the next generation panel?

Le lundi 27 octobre 2008, à 16:58 -0700, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> So after I finally got to read
> http://live.gnome.org/Boston2008/GUIHackfest/WindowManagementAndMore and
> vuntz blogpost I was wondering if there is already a place where the
> prototyping of the new panel is happening. I guess quite some people
> would be interested. (And I would also love if we would use some faster
> prototyping language then C and if we intend to use clutter or
> whatever...)

Don't know if you read Owen's post, which talks about how this could be
implemented:
http://blog.fishsoup.net/2008/10/22/implementing-the-next-gnome-shell/

I guess we'll have stuff in a svn module as soon as there's proper code
to show :-)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.