Re: libunique external dependency for 2.25?

Em Qui, 2008-10-02 às 12:55 +0100, Richard Hughes escreveu:
> On Wed, 2008-10-01 at 19:09 +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> > Then what do you do if its not there?
>
> Don't do any of the unique application bits, i.e. start up another
> instance of the prefs capplet regardless.
>
> Richard.

I am doing the same thing for vino capplet. LibUnique is used (if
detected or forced by --enable-unique) to allow one single instance of
capplet.

For vinagre, as I *needed* the single instance feature, I just copied
the bacon solution, from Bastien.

As I already asked [1], it would be nice to have such a dependency, and
a good GNOME Goal for 2.26 would be to patch all capplets to have single
instance.

[1]-http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2007-July/msg00026.html

Cheers,
--