Re: Proposal for GNOME Goal: msgctxt migration

Hi,

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 17:27 +0100, Christian Rose wrote:

> Quite some people already are implementing this goal.
>
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/MsgctxtMigration

The information about GIMP on this page is not quite correct. We have
converted some strings to msgctxt for GIMP 2.6, but not all. Work has
continued for this in trunk and we are now almost there. But I still
need to convert all the structs defining the menu labels and I plan to
introduce translation contexts for all of them. So far I am couting 408
strings with translation context. And more to come...

Sven