Re: how gnome panel handle submenu and app's show/non-show information?

Le lundi 10 novembre 2008, à 18:25 +0800, Liu, Raymond a écrit :
> Hi
>
> My system is ubuntu 8.04
> I check the /etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu, I can see that not all the submenu is actually show in the gnome-panel
> And also not all the app is show in each submenu or category.
> I can see that in UI interface, I can config which item is show and which is not.
> But where does these show/hide information stores? And I don't see in the desktop file spec or menu spec about this. Where can I find documents on it?

This is in $XDG_CONFIG_HOME and $XDG_DATA_HOME (see
http://specifications.freedesktop.org/basedir-spec/basedir-spec-latest.html)

It's explained at the beginning of the menu specification ("File
locations").

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.