Re: new module proposal: brasero

On Sat, 2008-11-01 at 19:27 +0100, Philippe Rouquier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We'd be interested in having brasero integrated into the GNOME
> desktop.

+1

Regarding n-c-b comparisons, there is at least one thing that brasero
gets right and that is missing in n-c-b: a nice bar showing amount of
used/free disc capacity.  In n-c-b my recurrent pattern when making a
backup of some files to DVD is 1. add some files, 2. press the "burn"
button to see how much space I have used, 3. if there is space left,
press the cancel file and goto 1, else press burn.

Brasero definitely deserves to be in the GNOME desktop IMHO.  Great
work!