Re: new module proposal: brasero

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 9:03 AM, Pacho Ramos
<pacho condmat1 ciencias uniovi es> wrote:
> El sáb, 01-11-2008 a las 19:27 +0100, Philippe Rouquier escribió:
>> Hi,
>>
>> We'd be interested in having brasero integrated into the GNOME
>> desktop.
> +1
> It is a great app and I am using it as a replacement of k3b since a lot
> of time. Sometimes I suffer some bugs (well, what app doesn't have
> bugs? ;-)), but upstream try to solve them quickly and they are very
> kind

+1 for me as well. Especially if we can push libburn as the default
backend and get rid of the multitude of cdrecord versions (cdrtools,
cdrecord, cdrkit, dvdrtools...).

The only problem with integration I see is that n-c-b is hardcoded all
over the place :)

--
Patryk Zawadzki