Re: new external dependency: libview

It would be very nice to port these widgets to C and get them wrapped
properly in C++.
As awesome as parts of libview are, a lot of people who might
otherwise use it pass
over it because of the C++ requirements.

I don't know when any of us at VMware will have time to do it, but if
it would mean
merging these things into GTK+, we could probably find someone to do
it over the next
few months.

-David