Re: jhbuild, dbus and gnome-session

Kjartan Maraas wrote:

> >From what I see now there's more than one issue here since I get the
> same warning and defunct processes in my normal account with the
> standard system session on fedora devel/rawhide. Is anyone else actually
> running 2.23.x? :-)

I am running some parts of it, but not the new gnome-session (neither
the new gdm).  FWIW I first experienced a crasher bug with the new
gnome-session, that had already been reported, but after it had been
fixed it was still non functional; and I didn't have time to
investigate that further.

        Frederic