Proposed external dep: PolicyKit
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Cc: David Zeuthen <david fubar dk>
- Subject: Proposed external dep: PolicyKit
- Date: Wed, 07 May 2008 16:18:52 +0100
I would like to propose PolicyKit as an external dep for 2.26 - it's
mostly API stable, and is now being used as an optional dep in many
modules in gnome svn and HAL.
I would like to depend on it for gnome-power-manager, and I hate all the
#ifdefs. Does anybody have any problems with PolicyKit being an external
dependency in 2.26?
>From a user point-of-view PolicyKit rocks. It would be great if more
GNOME software could be comfortable using it upstream rather than being
patched by distros.
] [Thread Prev