Re: Removing libgnomeprint* from the desktop set

2008-03-30 klockan 01:27 skrev Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro:
> I would be fine in principle with moving stuff away from
> gnome-python-desktop, but I was wondering, is it possible (and not too
> hard) to move subdirectories from one SVN module to another one without
> losing history, like it used to be done for CVS "surgery"?

You can create a branch point or tag the version before removal
appropriately, so that it is easy to look back/revert code if necessary.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i wondered what went wrong      -- and you will know us by the trail of dead