Re: Moving from glib-gettext to gettext/autopoint?
- From: Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>
- To: Loïc Minier <lool dooz org>
- Cc: Desktop Devel <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Moving from glib-gettext to gettext/autopoint?
- Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 00:45:51 +0100
Am Mittwoch, den 27.02.2008, 15:32 +0100 schrieb Loïc Minier:
> I checked out gnome-hello and replaced AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT with:
> and i18n worked seemingly as well as before.
I think reading the m4 code for the macros and then checking making sure
that the macros _really_ replace all of AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT, will end up
in more feedback than you got so far.
PS: Can you tell me about the differences between gettextize and
autopoint (the manpages don't tell any) and why you want to move to
autopoint (this is also likely to increase feedback).
] [Thread Prev