Re: help sanity check the release notes

On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:04:11PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 10:04:17PM +0900, Davyd Madeley wrote:
> > What this means is that if you think you have a stake in the release
> > notes, you should sanity check them for me. It's really easy to do:
> >
> >   Step 1. Check them out from SVN:
> >           svn co svn+ssh://svn.gnome.org/svn/gnomeweb-wml/trunk/www.gnome.org/start/2.22/ release-notes-2.22
>
> Heads-up: I plan to move the release-notes soon from gnomeweb-wml to a
> new module called 'release-notes' (ETA: tomorrow). This will allow the
> release-notes to:

Status update:
I've created the release-notes module. It contains the ones from GNOME
2.12 - 2.22. Updating of library.go is currently manual work, but it
does work for the 2.22 release notes.

I'm now working on making it automatic. Meaning: commit to release-notes
and the 2.22 library.go is updated a while later. This means I have to
rewrite a few scripts.

Ensuring older release notes work is of later worry.

--
Regards,
Olav