Re: Should GNOME apps support a --geometry option?

2008-06-18 klockan 17:23 skrev Matthew Barnes:
> I think I'm correct in saying the GConf approach is preferred, but are
> there use cases for supporting a --geometry option as well?  Perhaps
> just for consistency across apps?

Fyi, there was a talk by Sven Herzberg at Guadec 2007 (partly) about this
topic: http://2007.guadec.org/node/638

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

you're a carbon kid with a sinister diagram       -- alpinestars/brian molko