Re: Quotation marks: Using =?UTF-8?B?4oCc4oCd?= instead of ""

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 01:44:09 +0100
"Alexander Jones" <alex weej com> wrote:

> So how do we go about coming up with an official position for this? If
> I start cooking patches here and there I don't want to have to make
> the same argument with every maintainer... :)

It seems the standards documents already have an official position on
this if you would actually read them or listen to what they say.

Use nice quotes sure - but generate an en_US.utf-8 po file for it as you
are supposed to do. Perl one liner contest opened...