Re: Changing bookmarks file location

Le dimanche 01 juin 2008 à 10:38 -0300, Jonh Wendell a écrit :
> Hi, folks.

Hello Jonh

> What is the best way to do this? Just point to new location and add a
> note on README for previous users telling them to manually move the
> file?
>
> Any tip?
>
> Thanks,

I'm not sure users are intersted with the location of the bookmarks file
(I'm perhaps totally wrong). I would advice to just add few lines to
migrate the directory to the former to the new location.

Also, adding in the NEWS file the folder has changed and it should be
transparent won't hurt. :)

Regards