Re: evolution-data-server now depends on sqlite 3.5
- From: Srinivasa Ragavan <sragavan novell com>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: Gnome Release Team <release-team gnome org>, Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: evolution-data-server now depends on sqlite 3.5
- Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 13:03:54 +0530
On Thu, 2008-07-17 at 13:33 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Le mercredi 16 juillet 2008, à 18:41 +0200, Luca Ferretti a écrit :
> > According to this commit, evolution-data-server now depends on
> > sqlite.
> > Due to the increasing number of project that require this library,
> > could we consider to officially add sqlite to external deps?
> Actually, the release team agreed to do so for evolution. It was
> probably only discussed only on release-team, and not ddl, which
> explains why this wasn't known widely :/ And we didn't update the wiki
> page and jhbuild modulesets...
Thanks for updating and Sorry. I was tied busy for the last 2 month and
couldn't do much.
] [Thread Prev