Moving gnome-vfs to to-be-deprecated part of our platform

Hi,

Since we now have gio, I guess everybody agrees that we can move
gnome-vfs (and gnome-mime-data, which is a dependency for gnome-vfs) to
the to-be-deprecated part of our platform.

To make it clear, it means we're still shipping gnome-vfs in our
platform. It's just a way to tell people: "you shouldn't use this in new
applications".

I'm also wondering about libglade, since we now have GtkBuilder. Should
it be moved there too?

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.