Re: State of gvfs in Gnome 2.21

On Jan 23, 2008 6:17 AM, Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com> wrote:

> These are the major regressions in the nautilus stack, but there are
> also other uses of gnome-vfs in the desktop. Like the trash applet
> (being worked on i believe) and the panel menus. I don't know the status
> of these atm. Could people fill in the current status?

I've put a patch to port the trashapplet in bugzilla, and another
patch to get rid of the "Go to Fonts folder" button in the appearance
capplet. That was the only use of fonts:// in the desktop, and I don't
think it is very useful... bringing up a font management app like
specimen would be better, anyway.