Re: State of gvfs in Gnome 2.21
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: Alexander Larsson <alexl redhat com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: State of gvfs in Gnome 2.21
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 12:44:41 +0100
On Wed, 2008-01-23 at 12:17 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> These are the major regressions in the nautilus stack, but there are
> also other uses of gnome-vfs in the desktop. Like the trash applet
> (being worked on i believe) and the panel menus. I don't know the status
> of these atm. Could people fill in the current status?
What is going to happen if an application running on GNOME 2.22 still
uses gnome-vfs? Is that going to work or will concurrent use of the old
and the new VFS layers collide somehow?
] [Thread Prev