Re: Unifying the logout dialog, session management thoughts

On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 14:03 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
> I don't think we need a new module. Dan and Lucas have worked on a new
> gnome-session with a dbus API. The dialog itself will be moved to
> gnome-session, since we'll be able to do what we want with the dbus API.

So, in the short term would it make sense for Josselin to put the code
into gnome-session so that the dialog could be displayed with a
"gnome-session-save --kill --show-dialog"  Then the dialog can end up in
the newer code when it has a DBUS interface.

		--Ted