Re: Releasing libgweather standalone

On Mon, 2008-01-07 at 19:34 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
> Bastien did some kick-ass work to produce a standalone version of
> libgweather ... With Matthias's help, I've been fixing up libgweather
> and it's now "make dist"-able.

Awesome!

> [This is not to be an API-stable platform library, but it would be good
> to start thinking of doing that...]

The sooner we get it externalized, the sooner we can sort out such
nuances, I should think.

Has it been properly listed as a dependency of gnome-applets (blessed
external dependency | something that got refactored and is already a
part of GNOME so all good and just get on with it)?

AfC
Sydney