Re: GNOME 2.22 module inclusion discussions heat up.

I have a general comment with respect to accessibility. I'm curious if any of the developers of modules that expose new UI to users have done any accessibility and/or theming testing with them.

For example, can the UI be used from the keyboard alone? Does the UI respect theming? Have they tried accessing the UI with an assistive technology such as Orca? Have they looked at the UI with a tool such as Accerciser?

Will