Re: Just change release date (Was Re: State of gvfs in Gnome 2.21)

I use ftp:// on Nautilus daily to connect to six-to-seven different FTP
servers on a GNOME 2.20 workstation at work. It's a little bit shaky,
but usable.

Now on GNOME 2.21.x at home, I use lftp on a terminal, 'cause I don't
fear typing :-).

However there are quite a lot of people out there (mainly web
developers) who use FTP daily to upload content on the web.

So, while not absolutely an issue (there's always some firefox addon
available, or gftp or whatever), it would be *extremely* nice to have
FTP support working for 2.22.

Moreover, a regression is a regression, and should be prioritized. Btw,
how much useful is having WebDAV and ObexFTP in before normal FTP
support?

Cheers,
matteo