gnome-mount unhide option

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me why calling gnome mount fails when
using the unhide option? For instance if I mount my disc as follows;

gnome-mount -d /dev/sr0 -o unhide

an error appears telling me I have passed an invalid mount option,
obviously this is not the case as the mount manpage says;

unhide - Also show hidden and associated files.  (If the ordinary files
and the associated or hidden files have the same filenames, this may
make the ordinary files inaccessible.)

Regards,
 K,