Re: Reduced Bugzilla functionality for 6+ months -- acceptable?

On Thu, 2008-12-04 at 18:19 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
> > but please focus on what you use: Is the reduced functionality trade-off
> > acceptable if in the end we get a newer Bugzilla and the feature back?
> > Note that likely some things will work in different ways etc.
>
> As long as stock answers and simple-dup-finder functionality get a high
> priority so they will be provided again asap, this all sounds totally
> fine to me.
> Looking forward to get most of GNOME's beautiful modifications
> upstreamed.

IMVHO and as far as I saw in the code, stock answers should be the
quickest feature to be re-added.

(where I work we use Gnome Bugzilla with our own customizations, and
 also I've been looking how to upgrade, but also I'm looking to move
 from MySQL to Postgresql).

--
Germán Póo-Caamaño
Concepción - Chile