Re: indentation of c code

Jason D. Clinton wrote:
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 7:22 AM, Dodji Seketeli <dodji seketeli org <mailto:dodji seketeli org>> wrote:

    BJörn Lindqvist a écrit :

    [...]

        There is no GNOME standard for indenting C code -- every
        project use
        their own indentation style (unfortunately). But to reformat a
        file to
        an indentation style many projects use, you can just run "indent"
        without any arguments.

    I am sorry, but I think there is a GNOME standard for indenting C
    code.
    It's at
    http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/programming-guidelines/book1.html,
      chapter
    http://developer.gnome.org/doc/guides/programming-guidelines/code-style.html.

    If GNOME C projects use their own indentation style, I think it's
    just because only a few people have read that documentation or
    because GNOME as a project does not enforce it that much.

    GTK+ uses the GNU indentation style that is documented at
    http://www.gnu.org/prep/standards/standards.html.

I would love to clean up indentation in my module but I fear that it creates useless svn blame output henceforth.

svn blame has an option to ignore whitespace, fyi.

Sandy