Re: indentation of c code

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 8:43 AM, Thomas Thurman <tthurman gnome org> wrote:
> If you're using an 8-char indent with GNU style, does that mean you go
>
>  if (something)
>  <--eight-->{
>  <--eight--><--eight-->printf("I like cheese\n");

Yes, it would do that I think. Eight chars with GNU braces is kind of
twisted, nobody does that; either the wide spacing or the braces on
separate lines serve a similar function, doing both is kind of
overkill. (And 2-char spacing with linux-kernel-style braces is very
cramped, nobody does that either, at least not many)

Havoc