Re: Dependency Proposal: Clutter 0.6.2, ClutterMM 0.6

On 21 Apr 2008, at 20:37, Luca Ferretti wrote:

Il giorno lun, 21/04/2008 alle 17.10 +0100, Emmanuele Bassi ha scritto:
On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 16:46 +0200, Guillaume Emont wrote:

it seems to me that Pigment is trying really hard to get in twelve
months to the point where Clutter already is now; in six month we're
probably going to release Clutter 1.0, or an approximation of it[2].
Clutter is already providing a (portable) integration with GTK+, Webkit,
Cairo, GStreamer and event a physics engine - and we are committed to
release the current trunk as 0.8 before GNOME 2.24 is API frozen[3].

Emmanuele, IMHO the better and faster way to show everyone the Clutter
goodnees is provide a Coverflow[1] like[2] plugin for Rhythmbox whitin 4
weeks ;-)

And then try to find anyone who actually finds it more useful than what was there before :P

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            GNOME Desktop Team