GtkLove/PatchTriaging

Hey!

I took some minutes to try a bunch of the patches in the bottomless
pit of GTK+ bugzilla, I put the results of my triaging in
live.gnome.org:

  http://live.gnome.org/GtkLove/PatchTriaging

Most of what I checked can be solved quickly since there are a lot of
one-liners and nice useful patches. About 6 patches are available in
docs section, and I think you can agree with me that they can be just
downloaded, read, committed.
I consider that the 15 patches I marked as "Small action required to
close" in the wiki can be reviewed and closed in a matter of minutes.

So you can imagine the purpose of this email: gtk+ maintainers, please
commit patches/mark commit_now/close such bugs :).

I marked some of the trivial patches I triaged as reviewed, I left
more complicated stuff as-was. All the bugs I triaged are commented in
the wiki.

Sorry if I broke something or disturbed the order of universe for
someone, as always it's all with the best of intentions :).

Hopefully more people will join the triaging.

greetings!

Diego