Re: WebKit and GNOME

We inject the ARIA markup and other enhancements as needed from
the core Reader product.

Most of these attributes are added at runtime, not in static
markup, since Reader is a very dynamic Web Application -- it's
*not* a document.

Also, in general, we will only emit ARIA markup to clients that
are capable of using the enhancements; it would be silly to ship
extra bytes to a browser that is going to throw it away.