Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.22

<quote who="Josselin Mouette">

> > How do you plan to mess with this? Introduce a GPL-only library into the
> > platform? Get the code relicensed?
>
> The target for Empathy is the desktop, not the platform. I don't think
> this is a problem for the desktop, as it already happened - the
> gtksourceview example comes to mind.

Although it won't enter the Platform suite when it is first introduced, that
is the logical place for it to go eventually, so the GPL/LGPL issue is very
important to solve early on.

- Jeff

--
GNOME Boston Summit 2007                    http://live.gnome.org/Boston2007

     "What's up with that word though... it's like something you did to
          frogs in grammar school." - Ani DiFranco on bisexuality