Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.22

Hi Xavier

On Sun, 2007-09-23 at 23:19 +0200, Xavier Claessens wrote:
Currently GNOME has no IM program at all, Ekiga does only voice and
video AFAIK.
Surely you haven't forgotten Gossip already. :P

FWIW, I'm extremely keen on keeping Gossip going. I personally feel that Telepathy is potentially dangerous to our cause. I mean, great, you can voice-video chat with your MSN friends, but you still need an MSN account. One step forward, two steps back.