Re: Module proposal: GtkGLExt for GNOME 2.22
- From: Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org>
- To: Sven Herzberg <herzi gnome-de org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Module proposal: GtkGLExt for GNOME 2.22
- Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 16:59:07 -0400
On Sat, 2007-09-22 at 20:51 +0200, Sven Herzberg wrote:
> Andreas R� wrote:
> > There has also been a lot of discussion about this in bug #119189
> > "Add OpenGL support to GTK+".
My NO for including GtkGLExt in GNOME. Instead one should go integrate
its functionality in Gtk+. There's been lots of discussion in bugzilla
but nobody every stepped up.
> What about Windows support? MacOS X? DirectFB? �OpenGL support fot GTK+�
> should be as cross platform as GTK+ is.
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little
Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759
] [Thread Prev