Re: Module proposal: Anjuta for GNOME 2.22 (Development tools)
- From: Naba Kumar <naba kumar gmail com>
- To: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- Cc: anjuta-devel <anjuta-devel lists sourceforge net>, "desktop-devel-list gnome org" <desktop-devel-list gnome org>, Johannes Schmid <johannes schmid gmx de>
- Subject: Re: Module proposal: Anjuta for GNOME 2.22 (Development tools)
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:47:33 +0300
On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 20:48 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Can you complete all the steps outlined at
> http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/ModuleProposing (especially
> changing the wiki pages)
I have done what it requests.
> Are gnome-build and gdl also proposed for inclusion? Or proposed as
> external dependencies?
I have mentioned them as 'proposed modules' in the wiki page along with
Anjuta. Should I make separate proposals for them? Anjuta is perhaps the
only project using them (and are developed together with it).
] [Thread Prev