Re: Module proposal: Anjuta for GNOME 2.22 (Development tools)

Hi Vincent,

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 20:48 +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
> Can you complete all the steps outlined at
> (especially
> changing the wiki pages)
I have done what it requests.

> Are gnome-build and gdl also proposed for inclusion? Or proposed as
> external dependencies?
I have mentioned them as 'proposed modules' in the wiki page along with
Anjuta. Should I make separate proposals for them? Anjuta is perhaps the
only project using them (and are developed together with it).